Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Parmesan Roasted Potatoes


We seem to be eating a lot of potatoes lately... Is that a result of moving to Idaho? Who knows?
 
Thanks to Pinterest I found a new method for making the perfect baked potatoes that I love (you can check that out here), but it's nice to do something different with our tubers once in a while. 
 
So I tried these Parmesan Roasted Potatoes the other night to go along with some rotisserie chicken, and they were absolutely delicious!!  
 
I changed this recipe up just a bit. Besides doubling it  I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt (since there was already plenty of salt in the recipe), added some parsley flakes to look pretty, and used bottled parmesan cheese instead of fresh. But besides those few things I mostly did just what the recipe said.

Super easy, and super yummy -- my favorite combination!!
 
              Here it is (already doubled):

          Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
 
6 large potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
6 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp parsley flakes
2 tsp pepper
4 tsp paprika
6 tbsp parmesan cheese



 
 
  • Preheat oven to 425 degrees
  • Put the cubed potatoes into a greased baking dish (9x14) and toss with the olive oil. Add everything else and stir well.  
  • Bake in heated oven for 45 minutes to one hour, stirring well after every 15 minutes
  • Sprinkle with a little more parmesan cheese 
  • Serve, and enjoy! 




You can use any leftovers for breakfast, I think that they would taste delicious with scrambled eggs. But, I can't tell you for sure, because my family liked these so much that they ate them all up, and we had no leftovers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment